Thursday, October 13, 2011

Perfect Basket gift

for me that is :)
and friends knew that giving me coffee will make me happy and grateful. Starbucks or not, it doesn't matter.

Whenever  someone asks me if what pasalubong I want, i always say coffee from that country. Yesterday I got one hazelnut vanilla flavored coffee and I'm one happy person last night when I had my first cup. I specifically told my husband that, that coffee is only for me! (damot no?)

It's so good when your friends knew what you want no? Oh well, I do the same , When I give gifts, it is very important for me to know what they  love or like so they won't be disappointed and I won't feel unappreciated, even if it is only small and cheap one.

Why am I writing this? it's 73 days before Christmas and I am letting my friends know what I want through my blog posts..hehe! for my blogging friends, share yours too through your  posts and I'll check them! If you have no idea of what you want or what to give, just surf around, Gift Basket ideas for Men and Women abounds over the internet :)and I hope you'll find what to give me too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!