Monday, November 7, 2011

Personalized Gifts for Christmas

I've been looking for personalized but inexpensive gifts over the internet for the last few days now, you see, I've updated the gift list I mentioned on my previous posts and I'm hoping I'll find some nice gifts out there. As much as possible I would love to give personalized gifts, I remember one Christmas I gave more than a dozen coffee mugs with the recipient's name on it, then I wrote each a personal letter, put it inside the mug and wrapped it with tulle. I knew my friends appreciated it because of the personal touch :)

Now I'm thinking of these very cute personalized notebooks I saw from some multiply sites. I am wishing though for a much lower price or maybe I can hope to have personal creations promotional code so I can buy from them with discounts. I checked their site and they do sell some very good personalized stuff too.

Maybe, I can repeat the coffee mugs..and will give to those I have not given them before...what you think?

By the way, I love receiving personalized gifts too, I treasure my personalized notepad with my new married name which I received months after our wedding. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea a lot. Personalized gifts are the very best because the recipient knows you spent time to personalize the gift.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!