Saturday, November 26, 2011

Date with the husband

I am thankful that despite of not having that much, my husband and I still can have at least a fun date  once in a while. I strongly believe that a couple should have time alone specially those who have already children but those who have not should do that too. It doesn't necessarily have to be an expensive date (but if you have the means why not?) If I have money I'll have reservations to 5 star hotel every weekend!! hehehe!

But even if we only had a coffee date, we surely had a good time together!

 making memories over a cup of coffee :)

 our cinnamon roll
after that, we decided (more on I persuaded him) to go to Mercato (food market) just to take a look and see if we'll see something that would entice our taste buds. I found nothing but he did, he tried this beef kebab that is being sold for 80.00 per stick. Not bad because it is very filling.


Chicken kebab for 75.00 per stick
I wanted to try something too but I'm full with my grande coffee already.

We went home happy and satisfied.

Till next time!

3 comments:

  1. Hubby and I go on dates all the time. They are indeed very important to do. I'm glad you had a great time and no it doesn't have to cost a lot of money to have a fun date.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too cruel with these amazing photos of delicious foods :), I likeeee your blog, kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true, having a date, would ultimately mean having time for each other, which is very important for any relationship, and sandee is right, need not to be expensive. So nice to see couple like you. nice photos btw,:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!