Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Christmas Gift List

For the past few years, I've been making a Christmas gift list just to make sure I will be able to buy each one a gift specially our godchildren which numbers are more than the count of both me and my husband's fingers (hand and feet) yes too many to count ( but some of them I have not seen for many years now. But most are children in our church and in my hometown where we regularly spend Christmas thus it is a must that we have gifts to give them come Christmas day.

Included in the list are also our nephews and nieces. The list can be so long but I find my self happy when I see each name with a gift.

But I do not know though this year. I haven't even opened my list which is saved on my office computer. Although in my heart I want to buy them all a gift,I really do not know if we can.

Only if I or my husband earn as much as those in Network Architect Jobs and money is the least of our worries, for sure I'll buy them all what they want :)

Anyways, I am not giving up, I know my God is able and that HE can bless me so I can bless others too. It's only November and I still have plenty of time to PRAY and to WORK.hehe!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is indeed for the little ones. I love to watch the little ones during Christmas.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!