Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy 75th birthday Tatay!

It's been 2 days since we celebrated my Tatay's 75th birthday. It was a simple, no fuzz celebration but we all had fun. My Nanay is extremely happy because we were complete and she got to see her siblings which happens only once in a blue moon.

I insisted for this celebration because our parents are getting old and I thought we should celebrate every occasion and make more memories before it's too late. And I know it's worth it. Money can't buy me back time and I don't want to regret not doing things that makes my parents happy if ever God decides to take them from us.

Here are some of the pictures.

 (all of his grandkids-making faces and poses)

(all of us girls in the family, my mom, my two sisters and 2 grandkids with the celebrant)

(and with all the boys-we need more girls in the family :)
(my Tatay with his best buddy-they can only have red wine now)
And the foods!!!



 I wasn't able to take pictures of the leche flan which my nanay made specially for her grandkids and my Ate Rina's buko-pandan and oh we also had rice cakes (bibingkang kanin and biko) and the evr present pancit and spaghetti for kids.

Thank you Lord for giving my father a long life and good health -although he can't do now the things he used to do when he was younger and he's on medicines, I am still very very grateful that he never got any serious sickness and he was never hospitalized and for that i am so thankful.

We love you Tatay!!


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful celebration. I'm so happy everyone got together. It's so very important.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!