Monday, January 16, 2012

On reading books

It's been a while since I last read a good  book. I still haven't finished Nicholas Spark's The Guardian and it's been stashed in the box for quite sometime now. Last year I mostly read ebooks, that was the time I seriously thought of buying a kobo ereader for me but I've changed my mind. I still want the traditional books and I want them in my mini library someday :)

Anyways, I thought of books today because I recently watched "message in a bottle" also by Nicholas Sparks and realized I do not have that book yet meaning I haven't read it. I know the book is much better than the film so I'm hoping I can buy even a pre-owned one.

I wish I could read a book often and encouraged my husband as well. I think I should add this to my personal goals for this year :) What you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think it's an excellent idea. Reading is a passion of mine too.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!