Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pork Pochero

Because I didn't go to work yesterday, I had the energy to cook dinner and remembering that one of my personal goals this year is to learn to cook new dishes I tried pork pochero with the help of the internet of course.
Here are the ingredients: (sorry I don't measure )
pork
canned pork and beans
tomato sauce
carrots
saba (banana plantain)
cabbage
green beans
pechay (chinese cabbage)
onion
here's how I prepared mine...

I boiled the pork with the onion until the pork is tender and added salt

After 30 minutes or so, I added the carrots then the green beans

and then the pork and beans and the tomato sauce

The banana and the remaining vegetables after
I also added some pepper :) I know I added too many vegetables-I love it! and just like my pork binagoongan and other dishes, my husband enjoyed it! We ate without rice and that explains the many vegetables :)


Till my next cooking adventure!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great Rocks. This is something that I would love. Kind of like stir fry with lots of veggies. Good for you too. Rice is indeed fattening.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tsarap naman niyan. hingi naman.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!