Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My pork kaldereta

I did this last week but I only got the chance to post it now. See? I'm true to my word :) I will learn a lot of dishes this year :D

My sister cooked this when they stayed with us during our Star City trip and the husband and I both loved it so I said I am also going to learn how to do that. But sad to say mine tasted different although for my husband it's perfect but for me it's still not as masarap as my Ate Rina's :)
I love the colors!


Anyways, here are the ingredients:

1/2 kilo pork
kaldereta mix ( I think tomato sauce will do too)
Liver spread
onion
garlic
potato
carrots
green pepper

And here's how I did it;

I sauteed the garlic and onion in butter, then the pork, I added salt and  simmered till the pork is tender, then I put the kaldereta mix and liver spread, potato and carrots and the green pepper. I also added pepper :)

For those who don't cook like me, this one is easy and I'm sure you can do it too!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great to me. May I have some? Wow, really looks fabulous.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!