Thursday, February 23, 2012

A night filled with music and worship


This March, dear husband will be busy as they will do a series of "worship night" in 3 outreaches of our church and on March 22-23, we'll be in Cebu for the Global Intercessors conference where they will lead worship too.

I am blessed and happy that doors have been opening since he resigned from work. We have no regrets at all, this is what he really wants to do, this is where he feels closest to the Lord. And I am glad he is singing again.

And though we know, we'll have some financial set backs- we've already given it up to the one who owns the earth and the whole universe, after all HE knew what's best for us.And if ever my dear husband needed a cortex mixers or a new music gadget, we knew exactly whom to call for.

If you're near our church, and you have nothing to do on Fiday, March 02, please feel free to come and celebrate God's love, goodness and mercy with us. It's happening here;

LJBC Global Ministry
4627 Arellano Avenue
Palanan, Makati City
(near Cash & Carry)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be there Rocks. I would be there too if I lived closer.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!