Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday


♥ I am thankful for the TRUTH in HIS words. I can always hang on to HIS promises because I know there’s truth in it. Even if it seems to me it’s taking time to fulfill His promise I’m sure HE will do just what HE said because HE is one true GOD.

♥ I wanna thank HIM also for the TRUTH that hurts but set us free. Just last week, we have to endure the painful truth about someone because our Pastors knows that even if it could hurt some people, the truth should be told and that we have to deal with it.

♥ Thank God giving hubby another year, thank you for the simple birthday celebrations he had last Sunday, for the his good health and for his wonderful friends who remembered and for everyone who surrounds him with love. Thank you Lord for those great people who have always stood by him through the years.

♥ Lastly, I want to thank God for these words:

Psalm 37:3-5 (New International Version)
3 Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
4 Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
5 Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:

And I thank God for all of you my dear friends because you are all such a wonderful blessing to me. Thank you IRIS for hosting TT, God has used this tremendously to connect Christians all over the world and be a blessing to each and everyone of us.

Happy Thankful Thursday everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Amen! I too am thankful for His Truth. Thank you for sharing the wonderful verses.

    Happy belated birthday to your hubby!

    Remain blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was feeling a bit down early this week when i read these words of wisdom from the net - don't rely on emotions/feelings. hang on to God's TRUTH.

    God bless. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful thankful thursday sis :) i'll make mine later din...

    thanks for dropping by my blog... yup, excited na ko sa house namin kahit wala pang finishing sa loob, kahit man lang pintura. pero okay na rin. at least free na ako :) start of building our family na talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful TT list. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sis, your so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful list of blessings. Happy belated b/d to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen! I am thankful for our one true God.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh amen! The truth that sets us free!

    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!