Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pre-valentine dinner @ Dampa

My husband and I joined the pre-valentine dinner with the couples in our church last Saturday, and as always, we enjoyed it not only because of the good and yummy food but with the fellowship we had that night. Here are photos of the food we enjoyed.

Inihaw na pusit (grilled squid)

sinigang na baboy

shrimp
 tahong (mussel)

And that night, I had crispy pata and bulalo too! ohmigosh :)

With all the food I had this weekend, I really need to exercise some more, walk more or maybe do some yoga and buy yoga blocks,for sure the husband will disagree. Anyways, sorry :) I know it's too early to make you drool but don't worry because right now I'm drooling too and feeling hungry :(

Have a nice day everyone!! I hope you all enjoyed your valentine with your loved ones.

and before I forget...I enjoyed this little one too who was super hyper that night :)

4 comments:

  1. The food looks fantastic. Now I'm hungry and drooling. I'm glad you all had a great time.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, so loved those food..drooling right now.. lol. thanks for dropping by at my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!