Monday, February 13, 2012

Blessed.Loved.Surprised

I never thought the husband will be able to pull off a surprise party for me because like what I've said before I always end up knowing it beforehand but this time I failed...My sister Rina is the one who initiated the surprise party actually and  she was helped by friends and my husband of course..

The surprised party happened the day after my birthday (february 09). On the eve of February 08, we also had a party for our Pastor (we have the same birthdate) but it's his 50th so we gave him a party not knowing that while I am busy planning for our Pastor's party, they were also had a party in mind for me :) So sweet!

The party is not that grand if you compare it to others party, no caterer or other party stuff but it was special because well, it's my first ever party in the church, first surprised party ever in my whole life..I never thought, even in  my wildest dream that they will be able to surprise me ( because It's the other way around-I do always plan for parties-for my friends and family, surprise party or not)

Anyways, that day-Thursday was our devotion day for the worship team which my husband leads, we were supposed to go out and have our devotion  in a nearby park, hubby said we will not push through with the going out but doing it instead in our church..and so..when I opened our church gate, I was "surprised" is an understatement..I can't believe my sisters are there and so is my dear father..I'm teary eyed but all smile :)


and then the husband gave me the flowers, my sisters were holding the cake :)
I was ushered to the front and I can't believe the husband made this banner (hehe!) friend said looks like an album launching banner :)

I was so impressed because they prepared all my favorite food :)

And my husband sang the song he composed for our wedding day :) it is so nice to hear that song again after such a long time. My husband may not bring home basketball trophies but nonetheless I am and will always be proud of him!

My niece g& nephew gave me a special song too!

I just feel so blessed and happy, the people present in that simple dinner gathering are the people closest to my heart. Thank you Ate Rina for such a very good evening :)

And oh..I should not forget..the gifts!! the gifts..I should say is the faith..it's my family  and friend's faith that someday soon, we will have our own child. I received feeding bottles and newborn clothes and diaper bag..I looove it!! My own faith in believing that yes..we will have a child was renewed :)

I am overwhelmed!

Anyways, it took me long to post this because I don't know why I'm having a hard time attaching pictures, but I'll edit and put some more pictures when  blogger or rather my net is not acting up anymore.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful surprise indeed. It's so nice to be loved and loved you are.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!