Sunday, March 18, 2012

been a while

Oh wow.. It's been a while since I last posted. I didn't notice that though. Thought I only posted days ago but 10 days ago is quite a while.

Anyways, I mentioned our trip to Cebu on my last post and that we are going on Thursday, I'm quite excited because it will be the first time for the whole band together.

I have a little worry though because I still have not filed my leave of absence from work :( I'm quite apprehensive to ask the boss because I've made frequent absences and under time since last week of February. But I have no choice, I will have to hand him my LOA form early Monday morning.I pray he'll say "yes, it's ok you can go".

And I haven't mentioned here also that we ventured into small business with two of my friends, we are selling siomai and pares, mami and some other stuff in front of our church, we started first week of March and so far so good, as I have said it is small but we should not despise small beginnings right? We're dreaming of making it big in the food business someday.

Summer is here!! and we can definitely feel the heat. This is the time where I dream of having those very nice outdoor gliders and porch and swing in my own garden because this is the season where I enjoy eating, reading and sometimes having a nap outside the house for that cool natural air :) I'm already making plans for summer, beach outing with the family and another one with friends and hopefully all the plans will push through :)

And I hope this summer will be filled with good laughs and memories, I know my commitments are up to my neck but no one can hinder me from enjoying this season :)

How about you? Any summer plans?

3 comments:

  1. Our summer plans always include boating. That's what we'll be doing as always.

    I hope your business does well and you make lots of money.

    I also hope you can get your leave of absence too. I'll be praying.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your new business venture!!
    it is spring here in central pa...but it feels like summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your new business venture. I hope it will prosper into something big some day. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!