Saturday, August 2, 2008

I hate these chores

~~~START COPY~~~

This meme is pretty simple.

Here are the rules:

1.) List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?
2.) Copy the image.



3.) Tag as many girlfriends as you want, the Daddies and Hubbies can also join.
4.) Add your Blog's link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.
5.) Leave ME a comment and I'll add you up in the master list.

DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Stripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em's Detour / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A' La Mode / God's Best Gift / Your Blog here

My Answers:

I hate doing the laundry - but I just finish doing it a while ago. I'm thankful though that hubby help me most of the time.

I hate doing the dishes - and very seldom that I have to do that.Oh yes. I can survive without helper, we never had any helpers when we are growing up, but If I can afford it..why not hire helpers di ba?


~~~END COPY~~~

Thank you Cee for this meme, now am passing it to Mari, Juliana, Abelle and Aggie.

3 comments:

  1. Hi rocks, thanks for doing this meme.

    Like I said to Carol, anything that has to do with water (laundry, dishwashing etc) I like! hahah! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis :) thanks for this meme :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi rocks. we hate the same chores and those that involves water plus ironing. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!