Friday, March 2, 2012

Once again

My sister in law who got married (to my husband's younger brother) last November 30 is already expecting! Yes, you read it right, got married 3 months  ago and is now pregnant.  Oh you can read it with a sarcastic tone just like the way I wrote it because really..2 months or so after the wedding? And us 5 years and 11 months?? and still no baby news to tell and shout and jump about.

Oh yes, I'm sulking once again and I cried once again and I asked once again- Why not me??? You can scold me for that and I won't get mad because that is how I am really feeling right now. After all I am entitled to my own feeling.

Of course I am happy and excited for them, excited for the newest addition to the family ( I love this couple and they are very close to us and for sure I will love the baby also) my sulking has nothing to do with them having a baby, not at all,  it is about me waiting for the longest time.

And once again, I am preparing myself to the endless comments from people around us "oh you'll be next"- I just hope it is true and we will be next (as in tomorrow or next week or next month) and though I don't want to get hurt by those positive comments somehow it affects me pa rin eh. Sigh

4 comments:

  1. It's understandable to me why you would be sad about this. I can so relate. I hope it's you very soon.

    Have a terrific weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs... hugs... hugs...

    Love you Ate Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocks, I'm loss for words. But just hang in there...in God's time. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!