Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Missing my Tatay

It's been days now that I'm seeing his face in my memory, his smile, his hands, his eyes...and I've been crying again.

Maybe because this month, we celebrated my nephew's 13th birthday. I realized how hard it is for us to celebrate such occasion without him. If he's here, he would have been excited about it and for sure even how simple the celebration is, he'llmake sure we are all there.

It's been 3 months...

Yes, life goes on but it's hard.

I can still feel the pain...

I miss him so much that it hurts so bad...

3 comments:

  1. We all have pains. One is different from the others. But no matter how different, it's still painful.

    Thanks for your words, Rocks ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's okay to feel sad. It will last a very long time. It does get better though. You'll see. You'll always miss him, but it will get better.

    Have a blessed day Rocks. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss, Rocks. I know the feeling. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!