Friday, August 23, 2013

Meatballs with Misua and Patola

Don't you love hot soup during rainy days? I do. And because I have time and energy last week due to work cancellation, I finally tried this yummy soup meal.

If you want to try this, here are the ingredients:
Ground pork
Misua (very thin chinese noodles)
Patola (sponge gourd in English)
celery
garlic
onion
pepper
salt
egg

And here's how I made it (courtesy of our cook in the office-nagpaturo ako sa kanya)

for the meatballs : 

I added pepper, minced garlic and onion and celery, salt (or to be honest, I used maggi magic sarap :) and then one egg (to hold the meat in shape daw)

Saute garlic and onion in oil, add water, then wait to boil, add the vegetable ( I think you can add more vegies if you want) then add the meatballs.

And there you go!  Enjoy!
My husband loved it :)

 

3 comments:

  1. What's not to love. It looks fabulous. I'll be right over.

    Have a terrific day and weekend Rocks. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious get another chair out I will be over with Sandee ;-)

    Have a meatballtastic week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!