Thursday, June 26, 2014

Husband and Wife date ideas

The past months have been work and work and work for me and my husband. Due to financial constraint, we have to do that and forget (for a while) some dates and relaxation time. But we know how important it is in our marriage to have those free and leisure time so I’m trying to find ways on how we can still have it sans the expenses.

Today I am grateful that we can go watch a very good musical for FREE! Yes! An admin from an online group where I am a member of is giving us the two free tickets. It’s a comical musical play and I so wanted to see it. It’s double happiness for me because I can bring my husband along. 

 That’s what I am talking about. Even if we don’t have the means there still could be ways to be able to have that husband and wife date. You just have to recognize that it is important and that you have to have it. I’m sure there is a way right?

 I’m thinking that next time, my husband and I could…

1. Go to a park and have some food over a picnic mat. We haven't done this yet and I think it sounds fun and nice.

2. Visit museums- WE could have gone to National Museum last Tuesday because entrance is free that day but we had another appointment. Sayang, anyway, we can go next time.

I wish I can say "stay home and play a CD/DVD movie from our collection" which we often do before but unfortunately that is not an option for us now because our home is in chaos with the in laws and an infant. But someday when we have our privacy back we can do that again.

Anyways, whatever the situation is, we should always have time for each other-that's what matter most.

1 comment:

  1. There are many things you can do that doesn't cost money. You'll think on this and come up with a lovely list of things. I like your picnic idea. Very much.

    Have a fabulous day and enjoy the play. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!