Monday, March 2, 2015

Birthday Preps

I've been busy doing these stuff for a special girl's birthday, you see, here in the Philippines, a girl's 18th birthday is a big thing and we try to celebrate it in a very special way. It is when a young girl becomes adult and legal :)
invitation card

invitation's envelope :) so shabby!  

Paper medallions that we will use as our stage backdrop
Our theme is shabby chic and we are doing it all by ourselves. Can't wait for the party. I am as excited as the celebrant. haha!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure we'll get to see lots of great photographs of everyone having a great time too. Excellent.

    Have a terrific day and week ahead my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course! you'll get to see great photos soon!
      You have a worry free day too my dear!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you will do a brilliant job :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!