Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Working hard for our future home

 Posted this on my facebook page yesterday.


Faith expects from God what is beyond all expectations -Andrew Murray

I told a friend, I posted it to motivate my self  to even work harder for our dream home, for our future permanent address. You see, I worry a bit because the payment for "no interest down payment" will end up this June, which means come July we will now be paying a bit higher.

And I know, we will be needing extra income to cover that. Thus, am back to online selling, now I do sell party stuff and maybe I'll sell more items soon like this gold cross here.

Hubs said we can do it. I love his positive attitude, his cheerful disposition, it encourages me more.

This morning,  I saw this image in my news feed, and I know it was meant for me, God is assuring me that He will provide.

God is good.


3 comments:

  1. If you focus on that dream then it will happen because you'll both make it happen. Yes indeed.

    Have a blessed day my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say think positive :-)

    Have a positivelytastic day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!