Friday, May 15, 2015

Lot update and Kitchen inspiration

Next month would be our last check payment for the zero interest down payment of our lot. July will be the start of our monthly mortgage which means we will be paying a bit higher than the monthly down payment. That means we need extra income to cover that amount. :) I don't want to be negative and stress myself of the need because I know we will get by and sooner our dream house will become reality. Slowly and in perfect timing.

Rather than stressing, I choose to inspire my self with lots and lots of house and home designs in the internet, taking notes (though mentally for now) of the designs I want for my own house. Soon, I'll be printing and making mood boars of my kitchen, my living room, my bedroom and the patio.

Here are the few  kitchen designs I've seen and liked. I figure we will not be needing a big kitchen thus am only looking for small kitchen designs with a square dining table like this one;

image source : www.home-designing.com
I so heart this one below because it has plenty of storage. 

image source : http://sweptinc.com

And finally, I think I will have this one someday, dining table with bench. I want exactly the same color.

image source : http://sweptinc.com/dining-room-tables-with-benches/
And if I get tired of the wood color, I can just put linens and choose the color I want, I am sure it won't be hard to Find square tablecloth that suits my mood :)

image source : http://mofur.blogspot.com/2015/03/small-kitchen-table-ideas.html
Sigh. I can't wait to have my own kitchen :) and cook my favorite dishes.

2 comments:

  1. I remember when we had our home built. It was such grand fun to dream about what we wanted. We moved in in 2001 and still love our home.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited..I have been browsing for house inspirations..though building the house will still be years from now :)

      have a fabulous day too!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!