Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Day Dreaming

of deep blue water
of waves splashing on my face
of sands on my feet

of shades..
of big fedoras..
of flip flops

of crabs and shrimps
of smoothies
of watermelons

of sunset
and sunrise

surrounded by the people I love most

*~*

Honestly, am quite sad (ok really sad) that summer will soon be over and I did not even have a summer get away. And I was thinking that summers have been like this for several years now, it dawned on me that I am regularly going on a beach not on summer time because my summer is full of church/ministry activities. Not that I think it is bad but hey sometimes you need time for your self right? So I decided next summer will be different and I am gonna make sure that I will not daydream anymore.

would it be so bad to wish that I am at that photo right at this very moment ?


2 comments:

  1. I agree, you have to do some us time. Summer is right around the corner for us and I'm looking forward to some fun times. Start planning my friend.

    Have a blessed day. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Told my husband last night that next summer will be entirely different :) I am excited!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!