Monday, May 11, 2015

New Earpiece for Mom

My mom is happy because my sisters got her a new hearing aid. A mother's day gift for her. She has been having suffering for hearing loss since the accident and she just can't believe how loud and clear she can hear now. She just need to use it too often so she can get used to it. I think she's not comfortable with the feeling that there is something plug into your ear at all times.

And I understand her very because I myself is not fond of earpiece or headphones too. I easily get irritated with it and the longest I can have those in my ears are 5 to 10 minutes maximum.

The exact opposite of my husband,   he owns 3 or four headphones.Yes, he has headphone extension cable too. I often chide him about it asking how many ears does he have ba to own such :) but he will just smile.

When we travel and he's not in the driver's seat, he always have that, when we're home and he is in front of his laptop working on something he always have that plugged in his ears. I think his being a musician has something do do with it. I remember one Christmas, our gift for our eldest nephews are all headphones :)

Anyways, I am happy for  Mom, I just hope she wear it often. It must be hard not being able to hear clearly.

2 comments:

  1. She'll wear it when she needs to. Good for her and what a wonderful mothers day gift.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a fabulous day too my dear! Thank you for always visiting!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!