Friday, July 24, 2015

American/Winter dream


Still on the top of my wish/dream list (whatever you call it) is to set foot on American soil someday soon. The number one reason is to visit our very good friend (who is like a sister to me) who now resides in Florida, also I have some cousins to visit in Chicago and I hope to meet Sandee too of course!

If ever, am planning to visit on winter time. We want to experience winter at some point of our life..hahaha!! I know it’s shallow but we want to see and feel snow :)

As a matter of fact, I get excited just looking at this website. They have various winter products and I am quite stunned. Battery heated clothing? Battery heated socks?



I wonder how it feels to wear them.

But sorry, just as much as I want them, it is only for experience. I don’t think I’ll want to live or settle in cold and freezing country, I think tropical climate is still best for me.

I know someday this dream will happen. I will look back at this post and smile and give thanks to the Lord who makes all things possible in His time.

1 comment:

  1. You can have that cold in Chicago, but not so much in Florida or California, although there are many places in California where there is snow. Where I live there isn't any snow.

    I'd love to see you Rocks. If you're ever in San Francisco or Sacramento please let me know.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!