Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Study hard please

This goes to all my nephews and nieces. Please study hard.

Got this picture from facebook and I know this was meant to be a joke or a funny post but I thought otherwise  because I know very well that for some it is very hard to get an Education. It is supposed to be a RIGHT but it has now become a privilege.My heart goes out to those who are poor but deserving students- the reason why "Scholarship" has become one of my advocacy.


Fishnets ministry, the one I work with started with only one scholar years ago but praise God, now, we have 9 full college scholars. We've had 5 graduates already and are now working, earning a living and are helping their families. Education is such a powerful tool to eradicate poverty right?

2 comments:

  1. You are right my friend. Some countries education is just for the privileged. In other countries it's only for the males and the females are not allowed an education. It is a sad thing.

    Have a blessed day my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sandee and in some countries it is sad that it is allowed to happen.

    The last part of your story is quite uplifting :-)

    Have a tanfastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!