Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Food Trip in KL, Malaysia

 Bad thing though, I forgot what they call these :) But they are all delicious and surprisingly cheap.

This is beside the hotel where we stayed, food is a lot cheaper and so many varieties. Lots of green vegies!

 and fruit drinks too! This is watermelon smoothie, we were laughing so hard because of the husband

This one was at the central market food court, I have salted chicken with bokchoy 
 
and we had Mcdonalds at the airport :( not so happy about this but not really bad though.

1 comment:

  1. How fun and I love it when you post your meals. Well, not so much McDonald's, but you've got to eat somewhere. I'm glad you had a great time.

    Have a blessed day my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!