Thursday, October 15, 2015

Choices

Have you ever been in a situation where you feel like you are being torn between two opposing sides? two friendships perhaps, or two ideas, or two Bosses?  I know it's hard to be in that situation.

I hope I only have to deal with the kind of  choosing clothes or shoes or places to eat-you know what I mean? the kind of whatever you choose you'll end up happy :) 

Say, if husband has to choose between Tay Tay 12 which I think is a 12 string Taylor guitar or a new electronic drum set, I guess whatever he ends up to, he'll be very happy. I would love to be in that kind of  situation anytime of the day.

Unfortunately, in life, harder choices have to be made. But at least you have a CHOICE. It is even more difficult when you are left with no choice right?

I know I have made some bad choices in the past and I ma not very proud of it, but I am hoping that today and in the future I'll choose whatever is right, whatever is more valuable in life and whatever is best for me and for the people I love.

Cheers everyone! 





1 comment:

  1. Life is indeed full of choices. You'll make the right ones. I know you will.

    Have a blessed day. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!