Tuesday, January 12, 2016

In ear monitors

First post of my husband :)

"I work as a musician in our church. my job is to study and learn new songs from other church like Hillsong, Planetshakers and many christian band from different part of the  world. its good to play along with their tracks. using my headphone. one time i made a backing track from one of the Planetshakers song in our worship service. while playing along, it's hard for my brother to catch up the beat because we don't have monitor in front so we could hear the backing track clearly, so what did I let my brother used my earphone so he can go with beat. I notice from concerts I watched, the musicians or singers wear in ear monitors so that they can hear themselves and the other musicians clearly without the speaker monitor.


I wish we could have one for our church someday. "




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!