Sunday, January 24, 2016

Remembering the golden wedding

Today is my parents 58th wedding anniversary, Tatay will celebrate it in heaven though. The last celebration they had together was in 2013-their 55th. I am grateful how their marriage stood the test of time, the many trials (including the long wait for a child- they had my eldest sister after 10 years) the hardship of rearing 4 children, sending us to school and a lot more.

I am thankful we were aBle to celebrate their 50th last 2008.






I am missing them both.

1 comment:

  1. The circle of life. It's the way of things. My parents have been gone since the 90s and I miss them too. It is indeed wonderful that they remained together and kept their wedding vows. That doesn't happen for many.

    Have a blessed day my friend. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!