Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Major CHANGE

Hello everyone! It's been a while since my last decent update on what's going on in our lives and I have so many things to post, have to remember to make separate blog post for Christmas and New year celebration and of course or gift giving activity in Aurora.

But for now, I'm letting you all know that a major change in our life is coming in the next few months. We were told early of this month that the building where we live (which happens to be a very old building owned by our company) will now be taken down and then they will rebuild a new one. That means, we have to vacate the place and we were given at least 6 months to look for another place to live.

So these days, we were in the hunt again for a new place, which made my husband  excited because finally in he is putting up his home music studio soon in this new place. Now, he is slowly completing his stuff, he bought new computer last December specifically designed for recording and also his musical instrument accessories, hopefully this month he'll be able to buy the audio interface.

I know, it will be totally different and new again for us, moving is not easy, packing and unpacking things is crazy and pure headache but I try to be as excited as my husband, change is inevitable and we have to embrace it whether we like it or not.

The only major concern for me now is to be able to find that perfect place for us, one that suits our needs and of course suits our budget.

New year, new place, new beginnings :)

1 comment:

  1. I hate moving, but I think most do. I know you'll find the right place. It's what you do.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!