Friday, September 23, 2016

First time in Boracay!!

Since I can't blog properly for now, I am leaving you with beautiful photos of Boracay beach! No wonder it is still the favorite beach of many. We were here last weekend as a birthday treat for my husband for the first time!
Excuse our happy faces :)


Taba mo Raquel!!! :))

Will blog and post more photos soon!




See the husband’s happy face? I usually see that smile when he has new music gadget like guitar synth or any musical instrument. He said this was one of the happiest and memorable birthday he had.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful beach. I would love to visit there. Wow.

    I hope your husband had a fabulous birthday. It sure looks like he did.

    have a fabulous day my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome here my dear! Come and visit Boracay or Palawan :) Yes, my husband had so much fun and of course me too!

      Have a happy week ahead Sandee!!

      Delete
  2. Your photos are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing, and warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you or visiting Linda. Boracy is indeed gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. Your photos are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing, and warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!