Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Happy Birthday Mahal!

*Copying my Facebook greetings for him*

Happiest birthday mahal! know that you are loved unconditionally by our Father and that He delights in you. You deserve this birthday gift and blessing because you have a very good heart. I love you and I will always be here for you, I will support you all the way. I am proud of what you have and will become. Keep on serving the Lord lalo na mas maayos na time mo next month!! Excited




~*~*~*~*~

We have been planning (dreaming/wishing) of getting our own vehicle since time immemorial..hehe, we were actually looking at second hand cars but God has other plans for us, He did not only give us a second hand but a brand new one and what's exciting is that -  it is not a liability in our part but an income generating as well. We are now part of Uber family :D Now he's ready to save for his music studio, maybe this pod xt live is next on his list.

Thank you Lord for your birthday gift to my husband!

2 comments:

  1. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Rudolf,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

    Love the car. That rocks.

    Have a blessed day my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!