Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A masquerade party

The stage backdrop, we made the picket fence :) I wanted to paint it white but the debutant's mother want it in black.
These are the big mask we used in the stage
I also made these for the centerpiece
I added that mask on a stick to the simple centerpiece provided by the caterer
the birthday  girl  in the grand staircase!

I enjoyed putting this party together with the help of my ever supportive husband of course, he was in charge with the music and sound system (as always). Unfortunately the venue's sound system is a disappointment for him. It would have been great if we contracted a live band  (that would excite my husband!) you know how music excites him. Even this woodwind and brass instruments from WWBW.com will surely delight him.

Anyways, what matter is that the birthday celebrant, her family and their guests enjoyed the evening.


2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. I'm guessing you put this together. Wow, it's fabulous.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!