Monday, May 25, 2009

Am back

Not so busy anymore.

Grace's wedding was great!! A Filipino-Indonesian wedding (though both of them are Indonesian).
It was a lot of fun seeing a fusion of Filipino and Indonesian wedding traditions.

Yesterday, God made me rest as in literally. Because He gave me a terrible headache. All I did was sleep and eat.

But the hardheaded me still went out later in the afternoon to deposit for Rachel's birthday cake. then hubby and I had our early dinner at Jollibee.

I still don't feel a lot better but have to report to office, otherwise baka wala na ko mapasukan.

So there, I'll try to do some bloghops before I go and if I could I will do more later tonight. The computer at home is working again.Praise God for that!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!