Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BUSY MODE

Until next week.

I need to do a lot of stuff. I don't know how will I manage and not mess up things.

And just so I can remind my self of my to do's I'm writing them down here. I hope this will help.

For Grace's wedding;

1. Review/ finalize ceremony and reception program with the emcee.

2. Finished guest list and seating arrangement

3. Get unity candles and matches from IT

4. Pick up flowers (church - friday evening) (entourage-sat 6AM)

5. Call/text entourage for rehearsal on Friday.

6. Call caterer for final number of guests (tomorrow)

for Rachel's 7th birthday

1. confirm venue

2. finish invitation

3. prepare games

4. order cake

5. finish lay out for tarpaulin

6. print tags for lootbags

1 comment:

  1. Di ka nga masyadong busy, sis..haha.. I'm sure a lot of people will be grateful to you...hope you still find some time to relax. enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!