Thursday, May 14, 2009

Summer oh summer

Summer is almost over here in my part of the world. And as of to date I have been out twice in a beach and twice in swimming pool resort. Imagine how many suns I got thus explains my over tanned skin. I still have one more to go at the end of this month and that will conclude all my summer get away for this year. You can say I really enjoyed the summer!

Anyways, have also seen so many outdoor dining sets during this trips and how I wanted to have one when I have my own home na someday. I love the patio dining area of the blue coral although their food is not that good.

I'm posting my reviews of the place I went to this summer. Hope I can finish it this month.

Have a nice day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!