Sunday, August 23, 2009

Beauty products on sale!!

From August 15 to September 15 Ponds products will be on sale! I happen to stumble upon this good news last Thursday so upon checking ll the items on sale went on to the nearest store and checked out the available products. I was able to buy two facial foam at 20% off. I wish I can still buy some of the products on sale but I don't think hubby will approve it though I know I can decide for that..hehe!

Flawless white eye cream is also on sale but it is not available on that store. I want to try that one and see if it is indeed one of the best eye creams and at 70% off..that would be a great buy!

Well, as I have said..the sale will last until September 15 so I still have time to look and buy for that.

So love the sale season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!