Monday, August 24, 2009

The better half tag

I just snagged this from Mari and I had fun doing it!!

Here goes:
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? – UFC or Basketball or any sports show available, sometimes animal planet and discovery channel
2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? – most likely what I would tell him na masarap
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? – he eats everything except for “burong kanin” from my home province.hehe!
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order? – we don’t go out to drink
5. What shirt size does he have? – Medium to Large
6. What shoe size does he have? – 9
7. What is his favorite type of sandwich? – ham and egg
8. What would he eat everyday if he could? – my adobong pork and chicken, lechon,
9. What is his favorite cereal? – Chocolate flavored cereals
10. What would he never wear? – tightly hugged jeans
11. What is his favorite sports team? – he doesn’t have favorite
12. Who did he vote for? – last election? I’m sure I was told but I forgot..
13. Who is his best friend? – ME!!!
14. What is something he does, but you wish he wouldn’t do? – being makalat
15. What is his heritage? – Waray but grew up in Navotas and Cavite
16. You bake him a cake, what kind of cake? – Coffee cake because that is what I will bake if ever marunong ako mag bake..
17. Did he play sports in high school? – Basketball-pero as in laro lang not serious game
18. What could he spend hours doing? - anything with his music, guitar, computer and sleeping..hehehe!
19. What is the unique talent that he has? – none but he has many talents, he’s an artists, musician and composer.
20. What’s his type of coffee? - black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!