Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Preparing for CEBU!!

It will be hubby's first time in Cebu, my 3rd but the first two trips are both work related so it's also my first to go and just enjoy the place. I bought our tickets last March when Cebu Pacific went on sale (as in really seat sale) The ticket price? 450.00 per pax, all in for round trip. Good deal no?

Anyways, so I am in the process of doing our itineraries, we will be leaving Sept. 11 (evening flight) and will stay there till Sept. 14 which will be hubby's birthday. So technically we have 3 days to enjoy the Queen City of South.

Any suggestions on where to stay and what to do there?

So far, these are what I have seen and searched over the internet

1. Magellan's Shrine
2. Fort San Pedro
3. Taoist temple
4. Old houses in Carcar
5. Guitar factory ---> hubby would love this for sure!
6. Kawasan falls
7. Bantayan Islands
8. Moalboal

And I know there's a lot more. I just hope we can visit them all but then we don't want to exhaust ourselves and go home tired.

Can't wait for our Cebu trip!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!