Monday, August 3, 2009

P.S. I love you

Saw it yesterday for the first time. Did I cry? Of course yes, I have this issue about death of loved ones. I know I am not yet prepared but who is? especially when it is your husband? Just the thought of it makes me shiver.

So I ended up making kulit to hubby yesterday, telling him and making him promise me that he won't die first (as if pwede ang ganun di ba?)

I just can't grasp how the bereaved can cope up with losing someone that is too close to them. I wish I am as courageous as them but I am not. And even now that my parents are both in their old age I still do not know how will we celebrate every special occasion without them if ever.

So i don't even want to think about it.

Sigh. I think watching that movie is a bad idea.

3 comments:

  1. are you proud to be a Filipino? tell the world and write about it! -proud to be a Filipino

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...ganitong-ganito din ako minsan. nag-i-imagine ng mga kung anu-ano.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cried when i watched this movie too...pero it was worth it, it made me feel loved and made me realize na our love ones pala can left us anytime..lesson learned, seize the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!