Saturday, December 5, 2009

Missing you


It's been 21 days since you left and only three more days to go. I cannot even say I've gotten used to it because really I don't and I never will. And I'm gonna make sure that this will be the first and last time for us being separated that long. Days and activities are not the same because you're not here, like now, if you're here we should have gone together to Pastor Rommel's live recording of the new album, anyways I'll just comfort my self with the thought that greater things are yet to come for us, there will be more mission trips, concerts, ministries and who knows we might even have Outer Banks vacation homes. The God we serve is the God of impossible and I know there is nothing too difficult for Him.

I miss you and can't wait for you to come home. I love you mahal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!