Monday, January 18, 2010

Another balloon creations

These are what we made for baby Gwen's first birthday. We transported this all the way from Makati to Sta.Rosa, Laguna. Thanks to Carmel and her husband for the vehicle and for helping :)

You can imagine how happy we were when we finally have these in place (Jollibee Balibago) and see the outcome. It was of course beautiful for us. Love your own ika nga. And besides, we both have no formal training on it yet which I still want to pursue this year. One whole day seminar will do I guess. I hope I can set aside a budget and a time to attend one soon.


I was also all smile like a kid who uses a kids floss when I saw them take this home :)

The topper is a bit small for this pillar but it's quite ok na din.



Want these kind of balloons at your party and at a very very reasonable price as in real cheap (I assure you that) just private email me at rocks_2000_ph@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the balloons sis. dami natuwa sa decor ng place. hanggang ngayon andito pa balloons ni gwen, ayaw nya ipamigay :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!