Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Blue Lagoon Beach

You can guess why they called it Blue Lagoon :) yes, because the water is indeed BLUE. The sand is powdery white, the place is quiet although not as quiet as Anawangin Cove but still a perfect get-away from the noise of the city.

View from the top :) to reach blue lagoon you have to go up and down a mountain ridge you would even ask if there's a beach because of the narrow road and the mountains but behold this sight!!!
This last picture below was taken on our first trip there March 2008 and I said to my self I will be back, we did last January 1 and hoping we will come back again some other time. I love the beach , I love the blue water.

So where and when is our next beach trip? I do not know. I hope I win a punta cana all inclusive trip for two. That would be fantastic!! But a CORON trip would also be wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!