Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthday month!

It's been a busy busy week and an over busy Friday for me. and the coming week will even be more hectic because of the big event (work related) on the 4th of February.

Can you believe it? It's the end of the month already..time flies so fast! and I'm turning 37 next week! just in case you do not know ( reminder for my friends) it's on the 8th of February. If you need gifts suggestions just ask my husband..hehe! I would gladly accept a Minka Aire lights, or a couch.

I have only one wish though for my birthday and my close friends surely know that. And although it is my major prayer request too, It will still be ok if the Lord will still not grant it this year, He has greater plans for us and I trust His plans are way better than mine,

On the other hand, I am also praying for a new computer as ours was broken already. Thank God for friends who let me borrow their laptops so I can still work at home. Please help me pray that I'll be able to get new one soon.

Have a happy weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi rocks! happy birthday to us! my birthday is on the 7th naman! i hope you enjoy your special day and may God grant you your heart's desire.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!