Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cape Bojeador Lighthouse, Burgos Ilocos Norte

This is where and how we spent our first day of the year. From Vintar, Ilocos Norte (my friend's house) we went to Pagudpud for an overnight stay. On our way to Pagudpud we stopped to marvel at the beauty of the view from the Cape Bojeador Lighthouse at Burgos,Ilocos Norte


The hubby took these pictures (below) because the tiresome me stayed only at the foot of the lighthouse this time.

I think he took a different angle of the lighthouse which I found nice :) He really has an artists mind I must admit. Am thinking if we can use this in our t-shirt printing or to some promotional tote bags next year.


After the lighthouse, the windmills on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!