Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cool weather today

Good morning!

I was late for work today because I did not want to get up this morning. I think all I want to do is sleep until noon or late afternoon. Why? I was dizzy the whole day yesterday for reasons I do not know, nah..am not expecting so cross that out. And it can’t be some side effects of diet pills because I am not taking one in the first place. Probably it is because of too much reading and too much time in the computer screen and hope it is not heat stroke.

Anyways, I feel a little better now and I hope It would last the whole day.

And oh..we have a very good and cool weather today, did you notice it? It was actually raining (although not heavy rain) when I come to office this morning. What a relief from the hot weather we are having.

Today is cooler so today’s gonna be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!