Monday, April 12, 2010

Do not work too hard


I actually got this on my email few months ago and while cleaning my inbox today I saw it and thought of sharing it to my fellow bloggers and to my readers.

I do not know if that news is true or not but I guess the message is loud and clear.

~Have a life besides your office or work life.
~ Build relationships, invest on it, have friends in and out of the work place.

and do not work so hard that you think your life ends when work ends. If your job is killing you then by all means get a new job,I'm sure you'll be able to find a job where you don't have to kill your self like philadelphia airport jobs or anything that you'll be happy with or you may opt to stop working at all, always remember that you are working to live rather than you are living to work.

A very good reminder to everyone out there.

HAVE FUN! LIFE IS SHORT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!