Thursday, April 15, 2010

Photobirth announcement

How I wish I am making one for myself but sorry I am not. I am dreaming wide awake of how am I gonna announce to my world if ever I get pregnant soon and oh I have loads of ideas for the photo birth announcements also, and it won't get hurt to order also if moms don't have the luxury of time to DIY their announcement. Although here in my place it is uncommon to send photobirth announcement, in fact I have never received any from my friends so I would love to do that when I get pregnant. Anyways, do you do pregnancy announcement too? hehe! just curious because if ever I want to do that too :)

Below are images of photobirth announcement from naptimecards.com.
Enjoy them and help me pray I'll do one soon for me please :)



1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!