Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rain..we welcome thee

Manila was in its hottest temperature yesterday, the news said it was 37 point something. But the good news is, it rained last night and it cooled down, I was able to sleep without complaining of the heat. And it rained again tonight so it is way cooler to regular summer days.

When we were in the hospital, I noticed that a lot of old people are being rushed to the emergency room and most of the problems are stroke, high blood or having difficulty breathing and I heard a lot of doctors and nurses said probably it's because of the heat. Who needs warmer and montecristo cigars or anything like it at this kind of weather. I've been slurping ice cream almost everyday for one week now (and I am not a big fan of ice cream) because of the heat.

So rain, please rain some more, we need you and we welcome you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!