Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Headache

I have been silently wishing for the last two years that I should have studied Law way back in college. It was actually a dream when I was growing up but back then I though it was expensive to go into Law school and we we’re not even sure the if I can go to college or not. But I really wished I did pursue that.

Because right now at work I am swamped with loads of court cases and just reading them gives me major headache everyday.

I even attempted to see if I can get an online degree with regards to becoming a lawyer not that I can afford it now but who knows.

Ah..the thick folders in my table are waiting for me and I don’t even want to open them.

Too many headache on our special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!